Fields Contracting Engineers’ engineering support program is designed to improve plant operation and performance through process control opportunities. This saves customers from extended downtime by ensuring the plant control system and associated field devices and infrastructure are operating at their optimal level through regular engineering improvements, preventative maintenance tasks and critical issue support in the event of a breakdown situation.
This support program enables scheduled attendance to site to improve efficiency by addressing minor issues, along with familiarity with the current state of the operation to fast track fault finding as required. We offer the ability to provide remote access support, thereby reducing travel costs by gaining access direct from our city-based office. If you don’t see the service you are interested in, please contact us to discuss your specific project requirements.
- Functional Specification Development
- Project Engineering and Commissioning of Plant Modifications
- PLC programming (GE, Allen-Bradley: Rockwell Automation, Yokogawa, Siemens, Omron, Schneider-electric, Motorola)
- HMI Programming (CitectSCADA, FactoryTalk View, WinCC, Wonderware, Intellution iFix, PanelView)
- DCS Programming (Yokogawa, ABB)
- RTU Telemetry Programming (Miri, MOSCAD)
- Remote Minesite Support
- Various Networking Protocols (Ethernet/IP, Modbus, DNP3, ControlNet, Devicenet, FieldBus)
- Advanced Process Control & Tuning
- Alarm Management